Bluesky Gel Polish is a brand of Hybrid Gel Polish nail coating that goes on as easily as nail polish and yet remains flawless for a minimum of 14 days with the correct application. Bluesky Gel Polish is manufactured under strict conditions and all colours are European and British safety standards approved. MSDS sheets are available on request.
How to Apply Bluesky Galaxy Gel Polish:
- Prepare the nail, file, dry and buff the nail
- Apply on a thin layer of base coat, cure 2 minutes/30 seconds under the UV/LED Lamp*
- Apply on a thin layer of black gel polish (darker the better) and cure 2 minutes/30 seconds under the UV/LED Lamp*
- Apply another thin layer of black gel polish (darker the better) and cure for another 2 minutes/30 seconds under UV/LED Lamp*
- Apply one thin layer of preferred Bluesky Galaxy Range and cure for another 2 minutes/30 seconds under UV/LED Lamp*
- If necessary apply another thin layer of preferred Bluesky Galaxy Range and cure 2 minutes/30 seconds under UV/LED Lamp*
- Apply on a thin layer of top coat, cure 2 minutes/30 seconds under the UV/LED Lamp*
- The gel will be sticky: This is normal!!
- Wipe the nail with cleanser (isopropyl alcohol) to remove the sticky residue for high shine finish.
*Recommended curing times are based on a 36 watt UV or 36 watt LED lamp. Increase cure times if using other lamps.
How to Remove Bluesky Gel Polish:
- This product will soak off in 10-15 minutes. Lightly file over the top of the surface with a 180 grit file to break seal.
- Wrap the nail with foil and allow the nail to soak for 7-10 minutes . Use orangewood cuticle stick to remove gel.
- Avoid direct sunlight or extreme exposure to LED or UV light.
- Actual colours may vary slightly from displayed images.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.